Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camp

Little one went to cub scout camp and came back less of a mess than I was thinking he would. What a relief! And the camp seemed not nearly as against it as I thought they would be. The cook said they have that a lot. The nurse was fine with all his meds but I still got the kind lecture about him having to learn his meds. Would be fine had I not added several new things to the repitoire just prior to his leaving in hopes it would all help him get through better. Which obviously it did. All's well in the 4t's camp.

Today we are going to try a recipe from one of the other bloggers Simply, Healthy, Tasty. She has a cheese recipe for Nachos I think we'll try and have make your own tacos with the recipe for wheat-free, rice free tortills.

Gonna clean house and try to get a hold of the duck egg farm to see if we can get a hold of some eggs. Scrambled eggs would be nice.

No comments: